Elves are all living in the forest in the fairy tale. They were playing freely without annoyance. Maybe many people dreamed to live in the forest when they were young, in a cabin with lovely pets. However, nowadays it seems to be difficult to achieve. Whatever, a forest cabin is something we can do.
The forest cabin always brings a mysterious feeling of the fairy tale. Today, let’s reveal the mysterious veil together, finding the differences between the reality and the fairy tale. Maybe you will find it definitely someplace you dreamed about.
- The materials of the forest cabin
The forest cabin is usually made by the anticorrosive woods. Just as the name implies, it have the function of antiseptic, preventing the corrosion microorganism. Meanwhile, it prevents the insects and water from the house. There is no problem for enduring the bad environment. As the improvement of the life, the anticorrosive cabin walks into our life. many families are living in the cabins, where there are some anticorrosive furniture like outdoor chairs, swing, grape trellis and floors.
- The advantages of the cabin
- The highlighted feature of the cabin is heat preservation. Compared to the normal concrete wall, the thermal barrier effect is so great like a thermos bottle. That’s why so many people prefer to live in the wooden house.
- The wood and plasterboard both are poor conductors. So the frames in these two materials create a close interior space. Therefore, the energy consumption of wooden house is 1/5 of the concrete house no matter for warming in winter or cooling in summer. At the same time, the wood can absorb and release the moisture by itself, easing the changing of the interior humidity. The panel of great permeability and heat preservation gives people a feeling of comfort and freshness.
- Nowadays, many families treat it as a feast of owning central air-conditioning. However, it’s a waste in a house without heat preservation. By contrast, the wooden house is more energy conservation.
- At present, energy conservation is becoming a trend, connecting tightly with the architecture. What’s more, the wooden cabin is proved to be the healthiest, safest, most energy-efficient and most efficient house. The wooden cabin uses the most natural material as the main construction. The supporting materials have no damage substance for the body. It is really the ideal green living space.
The forest cabin not only has the strong color of the fairy tale but also some advantages. That’s why so many people choosing log cabin.